You can combine orders before payment when your customer places two or more orders and wants to receive them in one package. Besides, orders combination will save shipping costs.
Here are the general steps:
1. Selected orders you want to combine;
2. Check order information carefully;
3. Check it on Imported Orders.
1. Select orders you want to combine on Imported Orders. Significantly, the combination orders must be in the same store with the same shipping info. Otherwise, it will be failed.
2. Check order information carefully, especially the packaging types and store order number. For packaging types, there are Connection and SKU List. The system will automatically identify your product packaging after the combination. You can choose it now if you want. For store order number, the system will generate a new CJ order number, which only corresponds to one store order number. (You can choose the store order number if you have connected your store to CJ.) You can check the store order number under Dropshipping Center > Imported Orders. Finally, click Combine.
3. Check the combined order and add it to the cart. Automatically, the order begins with “HB” after the combination of Imported Orders.
Please note that the tracking number may be only synced to one of the orders in your store. You need to upload the tracking number manually and mark it as fulfilled for other orders. Before payment, we also support to split the combined orders to what it was before.
If you have any issues, you can contact our online agents for help.