CJ develops a feature that allows CJ customers simply to create orders inside the CJ platform. In the following, we will introduce:
1. How to create orders for those special orders?
a. Go to Dropshipping Center;
b. Choose a product;
c. Confirm the product in the shopping cart;
d. Fill in the shipping information;
e. Add to cart and pay.
2. What's the difference between the dropshipping order and the bulk purchase order?
How to create orders for those special orders?
2. Choose a product from your SKU List, or search a product by keyword/SKU from CJ;
Note: Select a product means to select all variants of it. If you only need to order one variant, please click "+" to select the variant you need.
3. Confirm the product in the shopping cart;
4. Filling in all the shipping information required. If there is a connected packaging, it will show a symbol under the product.
5. Add to cart and pay.
The order created will show up under "Imported Orders > Order". You just need to add it to the cart and pay as the normal steps.
What's the difference between the dropshipping order and the bulk purchase order?
a. Dropshipping order generally comes from online stores and the recipients are usually the final buyers instead of dropshippers. Surely CJ's new feature allows orders placing not from online stores. In addition, the product quantity of dropshipping orders is small.
b. Bulk purchase order, in most cases, is used to buy large quantity products for dropshippers to stock themselves. If you want to buy private inventory, please complete it there.
That's the introduction of "Create Orders". CJ hopes it will help you start your dropshipping business easily!
Should you have any doubts or problems, please contact our customer support.