Alibaba is one of the greatest e-commerce company in the world. The Aliexpress.com, Alibaba.com, Taobao.com, Tmall.com, Alipay.com, 1688.com etc. are all launched by this company. The founder Jack Ma motivated many young people to start their own business online. I am also one of his fans.Today, I would like to talk about which of them will be the best for drop shipping. Drop shipping with Oberlo + Aliexpress is a history, and I just skip Aliexpress since most of you guys know this platform well. More and more people want to step further into China source.
No.1 app.cjdropshipping.com --- Postive:
-----------------------------------All in one------------------------------------------------
No.2 1688.com --- Postive:
- 1688 is a familiar pronounce to Alibaba in Chinese speaking. And Chiese people like number "6" and "8" because it means to be successful and rich. Ma Yun founded the Alibaba website in 1999, the predecessor of 1688. 1688 is now the flagship business of Ali Group and is China's leading small-scale domestic trade e-commerce platform. As a subsidiary of the Ali Group, 1688 represents the interests of the company in the CBBS e-commerce system. It provides tens of millions of buyers and suppliers around the world with machine information and convenient and secure online transactions. It is also a business association with real friends. community. 1688 takes the wholesale and procurement business as the core, through professional operation, perfects the customer experience, and comprehensively optimizes the business model of enterprise e-commerce. At present, 1688 has covered 16 major industries such as raw materials, industrial products, clothing and apparel, household department stores and small commodities, providing a series of supply services from raw material procurement-production and processing--spot wholesale. On April 12, 2018, Alibaba 1688 held a summit in Guangzhou, and the first day of the first-line Ali 1688 cross-border exclusive market platform, the first time the transcript was disclosed: as of the end of March, nearly half a million SMEs passed the 1688 cross-border platform. Providing services to AliExpress, Amazon, Wish, eBay, Lazada and other platforms in 220 countries and regions; within one year, the transaction scale and buyers of cross-border exclusive markets have grown more than 4 times.
- With the development of the overall environment of China's e-commerce, B2B e-commerce has also achieved rapid development in recent years. In addition to continuing to maintain and expand the scale of online transactions, and through the e-commerce to change the traditional circulation of Chinese goods, the 1688 website also launched a series of deepening services in the past two years, focusing on the business to provide deep service experience for retailers. Come up. In the future, 1688 will provide more in-depth supply chain services for small and medium-sized retailers, providing more source quality sources, so that online C-type sellers and offline retail owners can feel personalized more suitable for their needs. E-commerce service. 1688's current core business is mainly divided into vertical industry market and featured service channels. The vertical industry market is mainly aimed at the industry characteristics, providing traders with quality goods in the industry and shopping guides with industry characteristics. The featured service channels mainly include teamwork, quick booking, Amoy factory, agent joining, purchasing mall, etc. These channels focus on aggregating buyers' needs, deepening the front end of the supply chain, and improving the efficiency of supply chain and commodity circulation. In addition to the trading market, the 1688 website also has a business community to discuss the business community "business association" channel.
No.3 Taobao.com --- Postive:
- Taobao is a large online retail and business district in the Asia-Pacific region. It was founded by Alibaba Group in May 2003. Taobao is China's popular online shopping and retail platform, with nearly 500 million registered users, more than 60 million fixed visitors per day, and more than 800 million online products per day, an average of 48,000 sold per minute. Items. As of the end of 2011, Taobao's single-day transaction volume reached 4.38 billion yuan, creating 2.068 million direct and full employment opportunities. With the expansion of Taobao's scale and the increase in the number of users, Taobao has also changed from a single C2C network market to a comprehensive retail circle including C2C, group purchase, distribution, auction and other e-commerce models. It has become one of the world's e-commerce trading platforms.
- By the end of 2014, Taobao had nearly 500 million registered members, over 120 million daily active users, and 1 billion online products. In the c2c market, Taobao accounted for 95.1% of the market. Taobao's development momentum in the mobile phone market is rapid. According to the latest mobile phone shopping report released in 2014, the market share of mobile phone Taobao + Tmall reached 85.1%. Up to now, Taobao has created direct employment opportunities of 4.767 million. With the expansion of Taobao and the increase in the number of users, Taobao has also changed from a single C2C network market to a variety of e-commerce models including C2C, distribution, auction, direct supply, crowdfunding, customization, etc. Sex retailer circle.
No.4 JD.com --- It like Taobao.com, it is smaller than Taobao
- Liu Qiangdong, the founder of China's self-operated e-commerce company, is the chairman and CEO of the board of directors of Jingdong Group. It has Jingdong Mall, Jingdong Finance, Paipai.com, Jingdong Intelligent, O2O and Overseas Business Department. In 2013, it officially obtained a virtual carrier license. In May 2014, it was officially listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange. In June 2016, it reached a deep strategic cooperation with Wal-Mart, and the No. 1 shop was merged into Jingdong. In May 2014, Jingdong Group was officially listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange. In July 2015, JD was selected for the Nasdaq 100 Index and the Nasdaq 100 Average Weighted Index with high growth. On January 4, 2017, China UnionPay announced that the payment company of JD Finance officially became a member of the UnionPay Bill of Lading. On April 25, 2017, Jingdong Group announced the official formation of Jingdong Logistics Sub Group. On August 3, 2017, the “Top 100 Chinese Internet Companies” list was released in 2017, and Jingdong ranked fourth. On March 15, 2018, JD.com announced the establishment of the “Customer Excellence Experience Department”, which will be responsible for the promotion of the customer experience project at the Jingdong Group level. Yu Rui, vice president of Jingdong Group, became the head of the department. Ranked 181th in the Fortune Global 500 list in 2018. On July 24, 2018, Jingdong's plan to increase its investment in Allianz P&C China was approved by the Banking Regulatory Commission. On September 4, Jingdong Group signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Ruyi Holding Group.